Friday, December 14, 2012

My Lunch Plate



So today marks day five of eating the same lunch…

  • Turkey sandwich on wheat bread
  • Vegetables and yogurt cucumber dip (only 60 calories for 2 T)
  • Apple
  • 7-10 wheat thins or pretzels


 

Despite the fact that I love this nutritious meal and feel full after I finish eating, I am kind of tired of the same old meal every day. With this being said, I thought I would take some time to brainstorm today to help “spice” up the lunch menu!


  • Cottage Cheese with tomatoes and pepper
  • Pita chips/bread with humus and vegetables
  • Grilled chicken with a spinach salad
  • Pasta salad with vegetables and light dressing
  • Leftovers from dinner the night before
  • Grilled cheese with soup
  • Yogurt parfait with fruit and small handful of almonds

Feel free to share any fun lunch ideas that you may have! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment