Monday, May 9, 2011

The background to 'tasteful tidbits and treasures': Welcome!

This week I am approaching my college graduation with a degree in nutrition and dietetics.  As I have studied nutrition over the last four years it has greatly increased my love and passion for food.  While I continue to learn interesting facts and fun tips about food and nutrition I hope to share them with you through this blog.  I am excited to share new recipes that I discover as well as random "treasures" that I run across through the journey.  My hope from reading this blog is that by discovering different foods and other tips, you will increase your fascination in this topic as well.  Welcome to 'tasteful tidbits and treasures'!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to love this! Thank you for taking me along for "the ride"!!

    ReplyDelete