Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Half way there!

Wow! It is hard to believe that my internship is half way over. I realized that I have probably posted once during this internship and I will try to blame it on the assignments for the rotations despite the fact that I still have managed to have time for my other social activities! My goal is going to start posting once a week again in hopes that I will be more connected with the blogging world.

This last week my brother joined me here in Memphis for part of his spring break. It was fun having him here and I was honored to have him cook some fish for us for his last meal in Memphis.  If you are looking for a simple meal to throw together on a week night I definitely recommend this one! Our menu consisted of:

  • lime baked tilapia
  • whole grain rice
  • sweet potatoes
  • green peas
For the tilapia, he added lime zest, lime juice, pepper and a pinch of salt. Baked it at 375 for about 12 minutes. It had great flavor and the dish was beautiful with an array of colors! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment